To: "Sameer" <sala...@gawab.com>; <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] " any one can teach me talley!"

hello sameer sir and other members
i installed tally but couldn't access even after installing scripts.
may you tell me how do you use it?
also is there any other software other than tally which is accessible with jaws.
is there any scripts available for busy win?
feel free to send me off the list.

skype: shikago09
yahoo: shikher.go...@yahoo.co.in
gmail: shikag...@gmail.comwith regards