Hai friends, this time i am coming to you with another query. It is
about chatting in gmail on the webb itself. Friends i had usually done
chatting in gmail using the standered  view. I could see one heading
named chatt and under it i could see the options and the list of my
contacts. But now i am not seeing this heading instead i see a heading
link bijoy sukumaran. and   under it only one link, collapsed when
prused enter it changes to expand and vice versa. What this link
collapsed and expand means. How i can tackle this problam and able to
chatt with my friends on the webb itself. waiting  for your responses.