Well, I am sorry, but I guess this is one of the 100.000 mails, getting through the internet. I actually wouldn't mind to be inlightened, about how this works, with forwards, means, do I have to put the e-mails I am sending to, plus, leave the e-mails it had been previously forwarded to, so that they can keep track of how many times those 15 cents should go into the poor's account? All the more, what about the virus spredding? When there are innummerable mails into a forward, how many ppl will have the pacience to read the message itself, especially among us, using jaws? Who and how 1 keeps track of the number of forwards sent via internet?
Thanks,
Adina
----- Original Message ----- From: "peeters parkar" <peeterspar...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>ck of all this
Tg
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 7:30 AM
Subject: [AI] She needs your help

IF YOU DELETE THIS YOU ARE~~
HEARTLESS!!

Dear Reader
I am a single mother of four kids: ages five, three and a half, 17
months, and a two week old baby girl. God has blessed me with three
beautiful, healthy children. Until recently, things were going great for
us even though we struggled financially at times (my part-time job was
not enough to support us).
Then, the tragedy struck on January 13th. My oldest, Matt, got hit by a
car while playing outside.  ( The driver was never found - it was a hit
and run). After agonizingly long weeks of hospitalization, we did not
think he would live but thank God he is alive right now ... but barely.
He is still in the hospital in a comatose condition. Doctors say he will
be a vegetable for the rest of his life, if he ever comes out of the
coma - his brain is too damaged for him to live a normal life. My
insurance coverage ran out and I can't afford the hospital bills. Right
now, I own the hospital over 500,000 dollars so far.
Shortly after the accident happened, my 87-year-old grandmother, with
whom I was really close (she raised me as a child), suffered a stroke
and could not live on her own anymore.. I took her in.
All of this happened while I was pregnant with Carissa. Therefore, this
severe stress that I've been through caused Carissa to be born a premie
with Down's syndrome as well as chronic colitis. She is also missing
fingernails on her right hand.  She is in the hospital as well because
she needs to be monitored 24/7. Right now I am at the lowest point of my
life. I don't have a job. I'm taking care of three sick family members
that are so dear to me, and it is a full time job. I can't afford to pay
for my tiny apartment. My car got taken away because I couldn't make the
payments, not to mention the debt with a hospital!
I know you are not obligated to do anything. You are free to delete this
email without giving it a second thought, but please listen to the cry
from a mother's heart!  We worked out a deal with AOL where for every 12
forwards I will get 15 cents. Please don't harden your heart. If you can
spare the time, then send this email to everyone on your list. This is
crucial for our survival!! God bless you all!
Sincerely,
Debbie Shwartz

~~Send this to everyone on your list and to all the people you know
including the person    who sent it to you.........

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith
that saves is faith in Him.

God Bless You,

Jyn

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged.  If you are not the addressee, do not disclose, copy,
circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained
in this email or any attachments.  If received in error, notify the
sender immediately and delete this email and any attachments from your
system.  Emails cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as the
message and any attachments could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
delayed, incomplete or amended.  Standard Chartered PLC and its
subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email
or any attachments and may monitor email traffic.

Standard Chartered PLC is incorporated in England with limited
liability under company number 966425 and has its registered office at
1 Aldermanbury Square, London, EC2V 7SB.

Standard Chartered Bank ("SCB") is incorporated in England with
limited liability by Royal Charter 1853, under reference ZC18.  The
Principal Office of SCB is situated in England at 1 Aldermanbury
Square, London EC2V 7SB. In the United Kingdom, SCB is authorised and
regulated by the Financial Services Authority under FSA register
number 114276.

If you are receiving this email from SCB outside the UK, please click
http://www.standardchartered.com/global/email_disclaimer.html to refer
to the information on other jurisdictions.