Hi, I think, association you mentioned is ability foundation. I don't know more about ability foundation, but I made extensive study about many other organizations located around different part of India. Most of them are safely handling black money in the name of charity, or obtaining tax exemptions for some of the business magnates. Usually they keep an enclosed system on the area of financial transactions, and consider blind people as dogs or third rate individuals. In Kerala, there are two such associations are running,one located at Eranakulam and other located at Thiruvananthapuram. I agree, certainly some associations are genuine. If you observe them carefully, you can identify, some way they are closely related with some kind of disabilities.

regards