sir i have installed  the nokia PC suite   but i am  not able to transfer
files. please  send to me how to use nokia PC suite for transfering file
whit hwarm regards
gopi t k.----- Original Message ----- From: "Suryanarayana" <surya.ga...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 9:49 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Query regarding transferring files from Mobile to
thecomputer

hello sir,
If it is nokia mobile, you can coppy by using nokia PC suite. If you want
them back again on your mobile. please dowload message storer and coppy.
you can use them later in your mobile. Still there are doubts please
contact me off the list. there I cqan helpp you to avoid traffic.
With cheers,
Surya.
Skype: sosurya