Hi,

Working with Office 2007 is simple and easy to grasp.
The following websites should help you or any one to get started with it.

-       Microsoft’s accessibility website
http://www.microsoft.com/enable/products/office2007/
The tutorials on this site are audio visual presentations, but for the most
part, you can understand them by just listening.
For example, go through the course on KeyTips and keyboard navigation

-Another site for getting started
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/getstarted/FX101938921033.aspx

-The official blogs maintained by Microsoft
http://blogs.msdn.com/microsoft_office_word/
The information given here is quite useful. This one is for Word.

Regards

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and
as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality."
~ Albert Einstein