Hi list,
As some of you would be aware that I am pursuing a post graduate diploma
in human capital management from XLRI Jamshethpur.
I wanted to understand if there are any other members on this list who
are pursuing any course from XLRI and if they have any means of any soft
copy of material for XL students. I have not been able to find out if XL
has made or has any arrangements for it's visually impaired students.

An early response will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Fayaz Pasha
HR shared services, Accenture India
Mobile 9845942395