Dear Amalesh,

At the outset, hearty congratulations to you on your selection in State Bank
of India! This is another milestone of your life and I feel so happy for you
and also for State Bank of India who is going to have a good human resource
like you.

At the same time, I wish to place on record your contribution to AICB and
ready support that you gave to me personally and in official capacity of
being a member of Advocacy & Employment Committee of AICB. You were a great
support. I remember the active role that you played in many awareness
generation programmes in Delhi Public Schools at RK Puram and Dwarka and in
other schools that AICB and Svayam jointly did besides PR work of AICB. I am
sure we are going to miss your active contribution as a regular officer at
AICB and Secretariat of Asian Blind Union.

Hope you continue the strong association with AICB and its objectives and of
course be active like always on AI list too!

I wish you all the best once again and yes salutation to Mr. JL Kaul & Mr.
George to have come forward to your support and thereby supporting the
larger cause of VH Brethren.

love n regards

--
Warm regards,

Subhash Chandra Vashishth
Advocate Disability Rights
Member-Advoacy Committee AICB
Mobile: +91 (11) 9811125521
Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Consider
environment!