Hi
I guess I have pinned the problem and I hope this should get resolved soon.
Harish
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vamshi. G" <gvamsh...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Regarding mail bounces

Hi

I send mails using Internet Explorer and not using any E-mail client.

Even this mail got a bounce notice.

I'm pasting the notice below.  There was something related to
blindinfo.  I'm not a member of that group.  And a mail id was also
mentioned which goes like
sushmee...@blindinfo.org

So, I think this virus, if it is, came through the members of that group.

Kindly guide me how to get rid of this problem.

sm...@ascentnetworks.net
  No Such User Here"

<http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/options/accessindia_accessindia.org.in

--