Dear All,
I was viewing this budget and copying this relevant claus for your reference.
88.       With a view to providing interim relief to small and marginal
taxpayers and senior citizens, I propose to increase the personal income tax
exemption limit by Rs.15,000 from Rs.2.25 lakh to Rs.2.40 lakh for senior
citizens. Similarly I also propose to raise the exemption limit by Rs.10,000
from Rs.1.80 lakh to Rs.1.90 lakh for women tax payers and by Rs.10,000 from
Rs.1.50 lakh to Rs.1.60 lakh for all other categories of individual taxpayers.
Further, I also propose to increase the deduction under section 80-DD in
respect of maintenance, including medical treatment, of a dependent who is a
person with severe disability to Rs.1 lakh from the present limit of Rs.75,000.

Expert on AI plese comment, is this applicable for us? I mean now we will get
tax exemption of Rs. 1lac ?
Thanks and please advise
Asif