Hello every one:
"A consistent man believes in destiny; where as a capricious man in chance."
I think all his determination and consistent hard work made him
realise all his dreams.
So optimism, a strong hope and confidence in ourselves, make us
achieve all our goals and aspirations.
No words to express my happiness for his achievement.
I'm once again proud of my school.
Rajesh sir,  Yes you are right, He had a partial sight a few years ago
which  enabled him only to walk . Now he lost even that I guess.
So now he's a totally blind.
Once again i'm happy for belonging to the same school.
Regards,
Govind.
Skype: govindhowsweet