Hello Kanchan ma'am,
My brother Amith and I had recorded a few instrumental songs. To
listen to them, you may visit my website
http://vishal.hello.googlepages.com
Amith is on Keyboard and I am on Electronic Rhythm Pads.
Please do let me know if it can serve the purpose.
Those songs were recorded almost Three years back. We can certainly do
a better job now.
Please send me the email id of Janaki ma'am so that I can send the same to her.
Thanks and regards,
Vishal.