in fact,
you are right, we can now use any ATM for our money withdrowal
---------- Original message ----------
From: "harish" <har...@accessindia.org.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 07:08:26 +0530
Subject: Re: [AI] query regarding circular for accessible ATMS
Dear Surya Prakash
Would you please still elaborate the different messages it speaks out,
e.g. if you enter a wrong pwd then does it tell so? Does it speak all
the menu item?
Can we say it is now fully accessable or is it still half cooked?

Harish Kotian

----- Original Message ----- From: "surya prakash sharma" <
surya.sharm...@gmail.com>