I have tried to use it and it is not very accessible. ps pad editer is the better option. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Vicky Singh" <askvicky1...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 2:52 PM
Subject: [AI] HTML Kit

Dear All,

Recently I found that a lot of our fellow members are making wonderful
websites. I came across an email on the subject. I am enclosing the
contents of the said email for the benefit of some of the super
techies.

"The following is an excerpt about the HTML Kit for any of those not
familiar with the application

HTML-Kit
HTML Kit is a highly customizable development environment that can be
used to create, edit, preview, validate and publish web pages and text
files.
Despite its name and the light download size, HTML-Kit 292 is a
multi-purpose tool that has support for several scripting and
programming languages.
Over 400 free plugins are available for customizing and extending
HTML-Kit to fit the way you work. Categories include ASP, CF, C#,
iHTML, Java, JavaScript, JSP, Perl, PHP, Python, SQL  and more.
Newcomers to web design can benefit from letting HTML-Kit point out
errors and provide suggestions on how to create standards-compliant
pages.
Experienced
developers can save time spent on common tasks using the extensible
interface while maintaining full control over source code.
The supported version of HTML-Kit can be downloaded from:
http://gutterstar.net/html_kit.php

The HTML Kit Scripts for JAWS can be downloaded from:
http://gutterstar.net/mbrs/html_kit_scripts.php
If you would like to link to these scripts from your own site, please
use the link above. I've added a comments section at the bottom of the
script page where updates, discussion, feature requests, and bug
notifications can be posted, and an optional email notification system
so interested parties can be automatically emailed whenever new
messages arrive... Which will be important to announce future updates
and releases as well.

Rather than repeat my own post describing the script details, please
read the comments section to see this information, and what my hope is
regarding these scripts in the future.