From: Naushad <canaus...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [AI] Attitude of a few NGOs working in the field of
peoplewithdisabilities
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Date: Friday, 7 August, 2009, 6:55 PM

Most of them are safely handling black money in the name of disability,
and you kindly understand, they don't have any aim to serve disabled. If
you observe carefully, 99% positions in such organizations are holding
by non-disabled employees.

On 7/20/2009 10:30 PM, Srinivasu wrote:
> Dear Mittal,
> You are right, some of the organizations are doing good job, no doubt about
> that. But sadly, due to other organizations, who do not maintain quality,
> even good organizations get blamed and this is pretty common.
>
> Unfortunately, some of the organizations, who have earned name in society
> for a few decades, do not behave well with their clients. I think, something
> should be done to change their mindset. If they don't want to change, I'm
> afraid, then they don't deserve to work for people with disabilities. Of
> course, none of them are doing any favor to people with disabilities.
>
> Thanks,
> Srinivasu

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.
Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com