To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 2:56 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] VMWare;Vurtual box etc, which one is accessible?

I've used VMware and find it to be fairly accessible. Make sure that you set up the sound card correctly on your virtual machines so that you can install
and run jaws on them. By default, the basic machine image has the sound
option turned off.

I have used virtual machines installed on several other virtualization
platforms but haven't worked with the virtualization console itself, so,
cannot say how accessible those are.

Hope this helps.