From: PRIYA PILLAI
To: har...@accessindia.org.in
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 4:50 PM
Subject: A request for help

Sir,

I am a researcher from Mumbai doing research on Provision Of Library facilities
to Persons who have sight problems". My study limited to Graduate and Post
Graduate students in India who have visual problem.

My request to you is that please forward my attached questionnaire to all
visually challenged  so that I can get reply form those students. There are
total 48 questions. Each question is important for me .

I need this analysis in order to reach a conclusion about following aspects

1. What information is available , in what format

2. What are  the facilities libraries are providing

3,what are the problems /barriers in accessing the libraries

4. Cooperation from Staff.

 My study will help you to  establish technology and cyber library for Visually
challenged  in all the universities.it will also give an exact idea about the
need for more library services to VIPS in India.

As I know many Graduate and Post Graduate students are members of your forum.
You can help me .

This research definetly will help all the VIPS in near future.

For that purpose I request you to help me and put my questionnaire on your
access India Forum

Hope to get a favourable reply from you.

--
PRIYA PILLAI
LIBRARIAN