To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 9:42 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] FW: regarding mobile speak and talks

Hi  Subramani,

It might be worth writing to Code Factory's tech support about your problem
before you decide to buy Talks or change your phone. Also, you may want to
install a newer version of Mobile Speak on your phone. The newer versions
can be downloaded from the CF site.

Geetha
----- Original Message ----- From: "Subramani L" <lsubram...@deccanherald.co.in>