Dear friends

As someone said there are people who r suffering from these problems
are still hopeful and living with full zeal, there is no doubt in that
fact. I am a visually handicapped and one of my brothers is also
visually handicapped. In my family, i.e. maternal side, there are many
members who r suffering from MD. It is difficult to live with such a
problem but they are still giving tough fight to the challenges. I
would like to say on this topic that our Hon'ble President should give
a kind consideration to the request of the parents and should extend
help from the Government side so that the children could get proper
healthcare facilities along with education.

Thanks
Deepak