George, congratulations and wish you well for success in your future endeavours. ----- Original Message ----- From: "George Abraham" <geo...@eyeway.org>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 2:23 AM
Subject: [AI] Indian Blind Cricket League- The First Call

Dear Friends,

We at ACBI are pleased to inform you that the inaugural Indian Blind Cricket League will be launched in February, 2010 at New Delhi. 112 of the country's
best blind cricketers will be seen in action. The tournament will have 8
teams playing for the top prize in a league cum knockout basis.

Yes, the 20/20 fever is catching up with blind cricket too.  After having
organized the Kanishka World Cup in 1998 and Petro World Cup in 2002 , it is
time to bring in some fresh excitement. Come this November, ACBI will be
conducting a series of 16 Talent Scouting Camps across the country to gather
together the best players from the country.

The Talent Scouting Camps are planned for Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai,
Cochin, Pune, Ahmedabad, Indore, Jodhpur, Chandigarh, Lucknow, New Delhi,
Dehradun, Kolkatta, Agartala, Shillong and Jamshedpur. Individuals,
organizations and professionals who might like to be a part of this new
venture are free to get in touch with us.

After organizing Zonal and National level tournaments for nearly two
decades, we at ACBI have felt the need to reach out to the far corners of
our country and share the passion and excitement of the wonderful game of
cricket. We believe that cricket builds Ability: We believe that cricket
projects Ability: And we believe that we the blind cricketers have Ability
and love Cricket.

So, let us get cracking. Do write to us and tell us how you would like to be
A part of this fresh  Nationwide initiative.

Warm Regards,

George Abraham

Chairman

Association for Cricket for the Blind in India (ACBI)

Y-70, LGF,

Haus Khaz, New Delhi 110016

Ph: 91 11 46070380, 91 11 26852559

Email: geo...@eyeway.org