Hello Rajesh sir,

I fully agree with your suggestion  regarding  O T mails , and in my opinion it
will consume a lot of time  to verify them and there is a chance of missing
important mails . So off topic mails are to be treated with caution and
moreover this group is meant for some different purpose
 This is only my personal view and if anybody disagree please ignore this mail.
                   Thanks and regards-------------
                                                             Dr.Jalaja-