hello sir!
first of all congratulations!
how are you?
iamb l. pavan from vijayawada of andhra pradesh.
hope you remember me i have talked to you few months back regarding
technical changes in our cricket matches.
iamb so sorry that i was not able to get back to you on this issue
because of busy schedule in b.tech course.
from my child hood i was interested in playing cricket.
but i did not get many opertunitys to prove my self as a good cricketer.
not being to harsh even i got 2 or 3 chances but i was not able to use
them because of my educational constraints.
but now after reading your mail in accessindia i felt extremely happy.
as i mentioned earlier iamb verry much fond of cricket.
therefor i would like to know few things from you.
1: can an individual take part in selection process?
2: is there any age limit?
3: what is the procedure to take part in selection process?
please clarify my doubt's.
regards.

--
l.pavan("help ever & hurt never")