Hi, many happy returns on your country's achievements from all of us here in Trinidad in the Southern Caribbean.
Remember, seven days WITHOUT GOD... Makes one weak!!!
Steve Boodram.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Fayaz Pasha" <charmingboy...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 2:46 AM
Subject: [AI] A happy independence day!

Hi friends!
I wish all of you a very happy independence day today. We look back with
pride our rich history and path to freedom as we today celebrate our
sixty third independence day. I on this day would like to call upon each
one of us to strive to work towards making ourselves independent free
from our challenges of disability and become active partners in nation
building.
Jay hind!

Fayaz Pasha
HR shared services, Accenture India