Dear Pranavji,

Thanks for your mail.  When I posted the mail on above cited subject,
I didn’t think about such problems.  I would, however, say few things;
I gathered those informations from an awareness programme only.  When
my company organized it, a faculty came from outside to deliver the
class from whom only I took this presentation.  And, finally, there is
nothing as company informations in that presentation.  And one more
thing may I ask you that if it is a copyright materials, will he be
ready to give the copy of presentation to us (all participants) since
he is working with other agency?  In the meanwhile, they have
explained only on threats while using internet and other operations in
computer; and have given some definitions and examples of terms like
virus, malware, spyware, etc.  And, I posted some of the informations
which I took down from the class by considering its significance.  As
we all are computer users, I thought, it would be helpful to make you
aware on security aspects issues by sharing such informations.  If I’m
wrong in anyway, I may please be rectified.  Looking forward to hear
from you.