Dear Friends,

This is Chetana from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. I have very recently
joined the Access India Mailing List - the most Knowledge oriented
mailing list striving towards the benefits of the Visually Challenged.
I am a person with Retinitis Pigmentosa - RP.
I have completed Graduation in Bachelors of Commerce - B.Com, and
Masters in Financial Management. I am currently working as Senior
Associate HR with one of the HR Function Outsourcing Organizations in
Hyderabad. I take care of the Recruitments and Training Functions of
HR.

Looking forward for a long term relation...

Thanks & Regards,
Chetana.S