Pranam Sir,

Certainly a good idea.

I know about one such CD, when I was preparing for clat, my father bought a
cd for me of Maths.
That was prepared by Pebbles. In that cd, we could choose How many questions
to display, in how much time we want to do that, and once we solve a
particular question, it also shows that how much time you have taken to
solve the question. Obviously, solution to the given problem if answer is
not right.

So for example, I could choose 20 questions to do in 10 minutes, I could do
first question in 40 seconds and second in 21 seconds and so on.
Sounds really fantastic no?

But here comes the problem of accessibility!

The audio of the questions was provided But:

1. We are unable to select anything. Say how many questions, how much time
etc...

2. Jaws was not reading anything since the content was designed in flash and
accessibility was a major problem with this product as accessibility
guidelines were not followed while creating it.

One more product of the same company I remember, it was for English learning
but again that was totally inaccessible.

This particular company and few more like times group, india today group etc
produce excellent products in CDs, but none of them is accessible.
I also contacted the pebbles people, but failed to get any reply from their
side.

Another example of rapidex computer course can be given, they give one cd
with their book, in which they provide video mode and audio with video mode,
but again the cd is not accessible with screen readers.

Sir have you ever tried any cd based product of Universal Publications?

I am asking because I will order their cyber law cd but don't know about
accessibility.

What I have observed is that these company use Flash or Java but they forget
accessibility.

With Best Regards,
Amar.