ECB  i.e. The England And Whales Cricket Board had also intervened in the
matter.  That did not seem to count for much.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Harish Kotian" <har...@accessindia.org.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:46 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Pakistan blind cricketers denied UK visa

Hi
I suppose, there are 3 ways to solve this impass.
1  Investigate the deficiencies in tha application and represent fresh visa
2  If it is a case of mindless refusal, all the participating countries
should boycott that country totally and if feasable organise the tournament
in an another country.
 3 The board for the blind should get affiliation with their regular
cricketing bodies and thereby apply pressure.
 Harish Kotian