According to me XP is better, since it has all the features, upto now.
Compared to other operating systems,
Xp is better, since people have used vista and have slipped down to XP.
So in a way, the current stable version is XP.
I know windows 7 might be the next to take its place, but lets see
when it gets released.
Regards
Samuel