Hi,

If you are only interested in taking snapshots of your family and friends, then
you might consider purchasing a camera with automatic smile detection system.
As the name suggests, this system will automatically click a picture as soon as
it detects a smiling face. This technology is currently not in any Nokia
phones. Though buying a cell phone with an appropriate screen reader will help
you in selecting various options independently, it will not help you in
correctly focusing your camera.
If you want to be a serious photographer, another suggestion would be to read
up on different techniques of digital photography.

Regards

"Only one thing is impossible for God: To find any sense in any copyright law
on the planet."
~ Mark Twain