Hey everyone, there had been a lot of discussion about spellings, and
most of us have accepted that in whatever mean, the spelling part is
lacking somewhere.
   As I have said in progression of the thread of English language on the list,
The biggest dilemma I’ve seen from very small of my experience, that
most of friends from our community finds themselves feeble in spelling part.
Even though if they are able to speak sound English, but they lack in
spellings when the writing part comes.
The reason may be, because most of us have got habitual of listening
to audios, and then dictating to scribes, we don’t even bother to
write anything at our own.
This causes long-standing problem for every sector of life, wherever
we are supposed to write something in English.
Ok, it’s very well understandable that two people are not alike in
level of skills, and you might be having better skills then me, and so
on.
What I am trying to say, is that, apart from just list mates or
acquaintance, we all share a very special bond with each others, and
therefore it’s valid  in my view to edify each others in case anything
to be enhanced is felt.
In the series,  I’d like to suggest all of those who feel that they
are somehow lacking in constructing proper spelling, that please go
and read a new brand post on my blog, which is about how to improve
spellings in English.
The post contains tips how to improve spellings, and most importantly,
a list of internet’s best resources which are meant for improving
spelling skills.
It’s worth reading, believe me, it’s worth reading.
Please find the same at
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com

For sure,  even I my self am a minion and there may be mistake in any
of my e-mail as well, but I always anticipate constructive suggestions
from your end, so same continues ahead.
if you haven't visited my blog, you haven't visited the life!
 for whole new refreshing experience, rush hurry on
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com

regards,
 prateek agarwal.
 skype:
 prateek_agarwal32
 website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

best solution for all your softwares/websites development needs.
 you tell, i'll build.