Mamta,

I don't have any such Tutorial which you are refering, but you may go through
the details present under the JAWS help menu bar for the Lotus Notes
application.

Pl feel free to connect with me, if still any further help required while
accessing the application with JAWS.

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 15:58:55 +0530  wrote

>Hello friends,

At my friend's work place they are using lotus notes version seven, and

hence my friend who will be using lotus notes with jaws needs to learn how

to use it afficiently.

Please do kindly help me by sending me any/all tutorials related to lotus

notes, and even download link would do also.

your any and all help is deeply appreciated.

thanks a lot

regards

  mamta.