We encounter lot of accessibility issues in our day today life such as non standard applications using in our work places, companies are introducing new and inaccessible softwares and etc etc. Most of the time, such kind of softwares will be entirely mouse driven. Example, recently I downloaded J2EE software development kit, and I found that instalation program is completely inaccessible with screen readers. Alternatively I installed an earlier version of java with java access bridge, then opened J2EE installation program again. Anyway, then I got five percent accessibility, and I installed the program using my previous experiences in installation and little support of screen reader. If this is the condition of sun micro systems, what will be the condition of small-scale software industries. So I decided to share my knowledge of accessibility with rest of the Accessindia members. If you need any workplace solutions such as (working with mouse driven applications, java programming, python programming, or SQL), please contact me off-list. If I am able to do, definitely I will help you.

   * Skype : ca_naushad
   * Email / google talk : canaus...@gmail.com