Hi friends,
I have a querry. One of my friends told me that there is a clause in the C A rulebook that disqualifies a visually impaired person from practicing. Is that correct, and if it is, then shouldn't we take up the issue? Or, do we also fall in the same line? This is especially for Kanchan, Harish, Kiran and Rajesh, do give it a thought.
Thanks and regards,
Sandeep