From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Adhimoolam
Vetrivel Murugan
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 3:31 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] cheapest mobiles

Hi,

Your friend needs to strech the budjit a bit since most s60 phones are above
rs 10000. To my knowledge, Nokia 5800 is the cheapest phone available in the
market and it is about 10000. Of course it is also disappearing fast and wil
not be surprized if it is already gone. Perhaps someone else can throw light
on this.

Regards,

Vetri.

-----