Respected Sir,

My suggestion would be to go to manufacturer's site and search for the
drivers. So in this case it will be intel.
The website of Intel is:

www.intel.com

I think, the below given URL should take you to the download center of intel
from where you can see what you want.

www.downloadcenter.intel.com

If still facing problems, then open intel home page, look for something like
support or drivers and manuals link on home page. Or it will be there after
clicking on support link.

You can also type your model number of mother board in google and type
drivers after that. You should get the result.

So first thing for getting started is to see your model number of mother
board.

Hope it helps somewhat.

Regards,

Amar Jain.