From: Amar Jain [mailto:amarjain2...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 12:36 AM
To: mrmukeshsha...@gmail.com; accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Anybody using google docs?

Dear Mukesh Bhaiya,

I want to know two more things.

There are two edit boxes right after sign out link in google docs when we
create form.

I tried entering information in both of them. I noticed following:

1. When we enter information in first edit box, it comes as heading 1st.
For example,

<h1>Contact|AmarJain.com</h1>

2. If we enter anything in second box, it comes below the heading. For
example,

Does this mean that we can enter all of our content of the contact web page
except the form tag and elements inside form tag, which we want to put on
our contact page?

Lets say I have to put terms and conditions etc. So can I enter in that
second edit box?

Now my second question:

In the combo box, I see paragraph text. What does that mean?

How does that look?

Regards,

Amar Jain.