From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Sachit Kumar
Sahrawat
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 2:34 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Having problem in opening the password protected word
documents

Dear All!

Till April of this year, every thing was fine with my office, but, in April,
I installed the winxp afresh and the office XP and it began.  Now, each and
every word document witch is password protected, is not opening.  When I hit
enter of any of the password protected document, the password field comes on
the screen and when i type the first letter of the password, my jaws stops
speaking and systems hangs until I press alt F4 for several times.
Sometimes, I have to open the task manager to stop it all but, it also
doesn't work.  This problem is same with the newer documents also.  All the
updates of windows and office are installed on my PC.

Please!

Do not suggest me to upgrade the "office enterprise 2007".

Thanks in advance.

Sachit Kumar Sahrawat

e-mail : sirsac...@gmail.com

Mob : +919868849358