with my jaws10.00 .i am not abale to open any file in ms office in my laptop
oprating sistem is windows xp and ms office 2007. while with this same jaws i
am abale to internet please give me some guidens

                                                     yours faithfully
                                                     kamal maru
                                                  kmm...@yahoo.com
                                                  mo:9374100903

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out
Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/