To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 1:46 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Guidelines for opening demat account with CDSL?

can some one tell me, CDSL stands for what?
At 08:11 PM 9/10/2009, you wrote:
NSDL and CDSL are two different bodies.
Due to technical reasons, SBI does not open account with NSDL now a days.
And now a days, almost all DPs at least in Mumbai I can say open demat
accounts with CDSL. But thanks for circular.
The guidelines of CDSL are somewhat simillar to the guidelines of NSDL
circular which was issued in 2007.
Regards
Amar Jain.