really sad news sir,

she got holi month of ramdaan  for the eternal travelling

firoz
----- Original Message -----
From: "dinesh thole" <dineshth...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 5:17 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Untimely demise of XRCVC Team Member

: This is a very sad news sir!
: Let the departed soul rest in peace!
: Dinesh thole
:
: -----Original Message-----
: From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
: [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Xavier's
: Resource Centre for the Visually Challenged, St. Xavier'sCollege
: Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 3:54 PM
: To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
: Subject: [AI] Untimely demise of XRCVC Team Member
:
:
:
:
: Dear All,
:
:
:
: It is with a sense of shock and a heavy
: heart that the XRCVC is sharing the painful news of the untimely demise of
: Fareda Banja. She passed away suddenly in the hospital following a very
: short
: illness early this morning.
:
:
:
: In the little over one year that we knew
: her, Fareda brought a sense of energy, joy and productivity to the Centre.
: In
: this hour of grief for everybody and especially her family, our hearts and
: prayers go out to her son Rohan, her parents, brother, sister as also the
: family of her in-laws. All of them were just picking up the pieces after
the
: gruesome demise of Fareda's husband Vijay Banja in the terrorist attack on
: 26/11 at the Taj, Mumbai.
:
:
:
: At such a moment, we are at a loss for
: words. All we can do is pray for the peace of her soul and for the Lord to
: give
: strength to all the members of her family to withstand the irreparable
loss.
:
:
:
: Dr. Sam Taraporevala
:
: Director
:
: Xavier's Resource Centre for the Visually
: Challenged (XRCVC)
:
: St. Xavier's College
:
: Mumbai
:
: +91 22 22623298 (D)
:
: +91 22 22620661-5 (B); extn: 366
:
: +91 22 24112478 (R)
:
: +91 22 24228769 (R)
:
: +91 9967028769 (M)
:
: s...@xrcvc.org
:
:
:
:
: _________________________________________________________________
: One stop at MSN India to catch up with what's hot in the world around you
: today
: http://in.msn.com
:
:
with
: the subject unsubscribe.
:
: To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
please
: visit the list home page at
:  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
: