yes friends, it's really a shock to all of us and
more importantly to me since we both studied jointly for 4 years.
Tharanipathy is a guy of hardworking and good intellectual calibre.
he always had the thirst to achieve.
i sincerely pray the almighty to give peace to his grieving familly.
also at this gencture i request all our friends to share your sorrows and
problems to your confidential friends so that we could find a solution to it,
since there is always a possitive window opened to get rid of it.
regards
 raghu.