Dear Friends,
With immense pain I am writing this message.
The news of Tharanipathi's sudden demise is very shocking.
I know him for more than 15 years as we are from the same school: St. Louis
Institute for the Deaf and the Blind, Chennai.
He was two years junior to me.
He was a very bright student and a tallented Chess player.
He could also play guitar.

I remember quite well, he emerged as the individual Champion in sport
activities and I happened to be the proud captain of the house which belonged
to.

He had just completed B.Ed. Despite working in a private concern, he
successfully attended many competative exams.
He would have definitely got a better job opportunity.

What pains me the most is the fact that his end came through a suicide.
I know him as a very brave person and showing tremendous maturity in taking
decisions.
His mother, who also is a visually impaired person and his elder sister
struggled a lot in bringing him up.
May his soul rest in peace and may the family members gain the strength to cope
up from this irreplaceable loss.
With regards,
Dr. A.Rambabu,