From: "rambabu adikesavalu" <rambabu_...@yahoo.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 7:46 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] EPW

Dear Dr. Surya Sharma,
This is regarding your query about EPW website.
As you have rightly pointed, the site allows us to read and download
articles from the current issue and four previous issues.
The rest are archived very well which consist of all the articles,
Commentaries, Bookreviews, etc. since the launching of EPW, I think from
1966.
In order to read or download them, one has to take suscription. Generally,
all the universities and leading educational institutes do have suscriptions
and all the members of those institutes can avail the benefits within their
premises.
However, individual suscriptions are also available and you could enquire
about it from them directly.

Moreover, all the files in that site are of PDF format. Perhaps, you are not
able to open the full articles because of that reason since Jaws does not
recognise PDF immages clearly.
I generally use Kurzveil for reading PDF files.
Regards,
Dr. A.Rambabu