To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] From The Top Titbits Mail

Dear Shreekant and others:
I remember a few days ago you posted some tips on Solona tool. I have
a few doubts regarding it.
Can we solve the Captchas using Solona in IE7 or 8 (Internet Explorer)?
If so, could you give me the steps to do it?
Where can we get it from?
If Solona does solve the captchas, what do we use it for?
When I visited their site
www.solona.com
or some thing like that, it has all the twitter messages.
A few messages tell us that Solona will be offline for a couple of hours.
What does that mean?
after some time, there will be another message saying that solona is online .
what is tool  being online and offline?
Similarly can any one guide me how to solve the captchas in FireFox?
I'm using FF3.5 with JAWS10 and XP Service pack2.
This may be the repeated request, therefore I seek your appologies.
Meanwhile can any one also tell me how to use the Thunderbird?
Is it accessible with JAWS?
Some guidance will highly be appriciated.
Hope I've made myself clear.
Thanks in advance,
Govind.