From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of rahimkhan
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 12:36 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] no talk 3.50 is support in nokia n 72

hello dear hozifa i  am rahim. talks 3.50 is support  in  nokia  n72
because 2  month ago  i  am  using  talks  3.50  in  my  mobile  but  some
internal  problems  i   update  my  mobile  and   loss  my  important  data
and  important  software  so  do  you  have  talks  3.50  so please  provide
argently    wating  for  your  earliest  rispons  thanks