Hello friends,
I have recently switched from outlook express to Microsoft outlook 2003.
I have following queries regarding the same.
1. How can I directly add the sender's address to the contacts or the
address book?
I can not find this option upon right clicking on any message.
2. I am not able to open any link directly from any mail message.
Nothing happens upon hitting enter on any link.
What setting I should do?
3. It is taking time for the new mail message window to open, when I press
control N.
Same is the case when I reply to any message.
Please let me know, what settings I need to change in ms outlook for better
working with jaws.
Thanking you all.
Warm regards.
Dinesh thole