Left Thumb Impression

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Amar Jain
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 8:06 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] information needed for demate

Sir,

What do you mean by LTI?
I'm sorry, I am not aware about this short form.
Any dp can open our account. So not an issue.
NSDL circular is up on the website of very handsome guy Mr. Prateek Agarwal.
However, I will be sending you the same in next mail.
CDSL instructions are explained in point no: 2.5 of dp operating
instructions, I'm sorry, uptill now neither I have got a copy myself, nor I
have received it from any of our accessindian.
However, please contact in case of any query:

invest...@cdslindia.com

I must say their response is very good.
Hope it helps,
Amar Jain.