hello,
yes, the same is working for me.
Sps
----- Original Message ----- From: "samuel rodrigues" <kr.sam...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Message rulles

well it depends what message criteriaas you have ticked and what not.
well I can tell you what to do:
if you use outlook express:
go to message rule,
and create a rule saying move messages straight to the particular folder,
and also the subject line saying [ai]
this should work out, because it worked out for me.
regards
Samuel