Hi

Send space is a file sharing web site.  Suppose you have a file of the
size of 100 mb which you want to share with us, as you can't send it
through mail, you can upload the same to the site and provide us with
the link from where we can download the file.

This is the actual purpose of the site.  Please write if you have
further doubts.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861