On 9/25/09, Bijal Patel <bijalpatel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Access Indians!
> I want to start spoken english class.
> For that purpose, I am looking for some books which deserve as a guide for
> me.
> I want to require guidance from people who are connected with this field.
> Thank you.
> Bijal.

> the subject unsubscribe.

Hello friend,
please go through "Practical english usage" by michael swan. there a
few tricks and tips. please contact me off tthe list. I can't
understand what to write and what not on the list. because our
moderater gives cautions everybody even unnecessarily
My contact details:
mobile: 9441013400
Skype: sosurya
mail: surya.ga...@gmail.com